Political economy of the mining sector in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Slack, 2017. "Capturing economic and social benefits at the community level: Opportunities and obstacles for civil society," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Berumen, Sergio A. & Pérez-Megino, Luis P., 2016. "Ranking Socioeconómico para el Desarrollo de las Regiones Carboníferas en Europa || Socioeconomic Ranking for the Development of coal-mining regions in Europe," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 21(1), pages 39-57, June.
- Ousman Gajigo & Emelly Mutambatsere & Guirane Samba Ndiaye, 2012. "Working Paper 147 - Gold Mining in Africa-Maximizing Economic Returns for Countries," Working Paper Series 378, African Development Bank.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:43-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Kasim, Farouk & Søreide, Tina & Williams, Aled, 2013. "Corruption and reduced oil production: An additional resource curse factor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 137-147.
- Boakye, Daniel & Dessus, Sebastien & Foday, Yusuf & Oppong, Felix, 2012. "Investing mineral wealth in development assets : Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6089, The World Bank.
- Vera Martínez Jorge, 2013. "Atributos de calidad del servicio de la telefonía móvil para clientes mexicanos y su impacto en la satisfacción y en la lealtad hacia la marca," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(3), pages 39-63, julio-sep.
- Teschner, Benjamin A., 2012. "Small-scale mining in Ghana: The government and the galamsey," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 308-314.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Mining&Extractive Industry (Non-Energy); Governance Indicators;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-08-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-08-02 (Development)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2011-08-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .