Political economy of the mining sector in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Slack, 2017. "Capturing economic and social benefits at the community level: Opportunities and obstacles for civil society," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Berumen, Sergio A. & Pérez-Megino, Luis P., 2016. "Ranking Socioeconómico para el Desarrollo de las Regiones Carboníferas en Europa || Socioeconomic Ranking for the Development of coal-mining regions in Europe," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 21(1), pages 39-57, June.
- Ousman Gajigo & Emelly Mutambatsere & Guirane Samba Ndiaye, 2012. "Working Paper 147 - Gold Mining in Africa-Maximizing Economic Returns for Countries," Working Paper Series 378, African Development Bank.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:43-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Kasim, Farouk & Søreide, Tina & Williams, Aled, 2013. "Corruption and reduced oil production: An additional resource curse factor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 137-147.
- Boakye, Daniel & Dessus, Sebastien & Foday, Yusuf & Oppong, Felix, 2012. "Investing mineral wealth in development assets : Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6089, The World Bank.
- Vera Martínez Jorge, 2013. "Atributos de calidad del servicio de la telefonía móvil para clientes mexicanos y su impacto en la satisfacción y en la lealtad hacia la marca," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(3), pages 39-63, julio-sep.
- Teschner, Benjamin A., 2012. "Small-scale mining in Ghana: The government and the galamsey," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 308-314.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Mining&Extractive Industry (Non-Energy); Governance Indicators;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-08-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-08-02 (Development)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2011-08-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.