Report NEP-HME-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Hulme & Thankom Arun, 2011. "What’s wrong and right with microfinance – missing an angle on responsible finance?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 15511, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Ma, Debin, 2011. "Rock, scissors, paper: the problem of incentives and information in traditional Chinese state and the origin of Great Divergence," Economic History Working Papers 37569, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Grigorovici, Iulia & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Electronic governance, premise for implementation of electronic democr acy," Apas Papers 383, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Kumar, Neha & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2011. "Gendered impacts of the 2007-08 food price crisis: Evidence using panel data from rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1093, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2011. "Do men and women accumulate assets in different ways?: Evidence from rural Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1096, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cohen, Marc J. & Lemma, Mamusha, 2011. "Agricultural extension services and gender equality: An institutional analysis of four districts in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1094, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "Education, training and skill development policies in Sudan: Macro-micro overview," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ayee, Joseph & Soreide, Tina & Shukla, G. P. & Le, Tuan Minh, 2011. "Political economy of the mining sector in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5730, The World Bank.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Kelly A. Grogan, 2011. "Socioeconomic Factors and Water Quality in California," Working Papers 2011.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "Measuring the contribution of extractive industries to local development: the case of oil companies in Nigeria," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11043, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaëlle Ferrant & Yannick Bourquin, 2011. "Who benefits the most from peer effects within ethnic group? Empirical evidence on the South African Labour Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Cornelia Woll, 2011. "Beyond Ideological Battles: A Strategic Analysis of Hedge Fund Regulation in Europe," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 2, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Sai-Ping Li, 2011. "Econophysics: Bridges over a Turbulent Current," Papers 1107.5373, arXiv.org.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "A Behavioural Analysis of Online Privacy and Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1147, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2011. "Economics and Theoretical Physics," MPRA Paper 32050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," MPRA Paper 32376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2011. "Microfinance: Champion in Poverty Alleviation and Failure in Female Empowerment," MPRA Paper 32413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duvendack, Maren & Palmer-Jones, Richard, 2011. "The microfinance of reproduction and the reproduction of microfinance: understanding the connections between microfinance, empowerment, contraception and fertility in Bangladesh in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 32384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2010. "Neo-liberalism, consequences on the prospect of democratization in Latin America," MPRA Paper 32442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والأفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Prospects for Development in Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 32380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barros, Gustavo & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "The regional economic structure of Brazil in 1959: an overview based on an inter-State input-output system," MPRA Paper 32268, University Library of Munich, Germany.