Who benefits the most from peer effects within ethnic group? Empirical evidence on the South African Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaëlle Ferrant & Yannick Bourquin, 2011. "Who benefits the most from peer effects within ethnic group ? Empirical evidence on the South African Labour Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00612120, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPeer efects; development economics; labour; South Africa;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-08-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-08-02 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SOC-2011-08-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:11044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .