Agricultural extension services and gender equality: An institutional analysis of four districts in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Dercon & Daniel O. Gilligan & John Hoddinott & Tassew Woldehanna, 2009.
"The Impact of Agricultural Extension and Roads on Poverty and Consumption Growth in Fifteen Ethiopian Villages,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1007-1021.
- Dercon, Stefan & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hoddinott, John & Woldehan, Tassew, 2008. "The impact of agricultural extension and roads on poverty and consumption growth in fifteen Ethiopian villages:," IFPRI discussion papers 840, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R, 2005. "Marriage, Bequest, and Assortative Matching in Rural Ethiopia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 347-380, January.
- Tewodaj Mogues, 2011.
"The Bang for the Birr: Public Expenditures and Rural Welfare in Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 735-752.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2007. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2008. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," Research reports 160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Birner, Regina & Davis, Kristin & Pender, John & Nkonya, Ephraim & Anandajayasekeram, Pooniah & Ekboir, Javier M. & Mbabu, Adiel N. & Spielman, David J. & Horna, Daniela & Benin, Samuel & Kisamba-Muge, 2006. "From "best practice" to "best fit": a framework for designing and analyzing pluralistic agricultural advisory services," Research briefs 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Crewett, Wibke & Bogale, Ayalneh & Korf, Benedikt, 2008. "Land tenure in Ethiopia: Continuity and change, shifting rulers, and the quest for state control," CAPRi working papers 91, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ifpri, 2005. "Women: still the key to food and nutrition security," Issue briefs 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birner, Regina & Anderson, Jock R., 2007. "How to make agricultural extension demand-driven?: The case of India's agricultural extension policy," IFPRI discussion papers 729, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birner, Regina, 2007. "Improving governance to eradicate hunger and poverty:," 2020 vision briefs BB33 Special Edition, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David J. Spielman & Marc J. Cohen & Tewodaj Mogues, 2009. "Local governance systems and smallholder cooperatives in Ethiopia," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(5/6), pages 388-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Brauw, Alan & Gilligan, Daniel, 2011. "Using the regression discontinuity design with implicit partitions: The impacts of comunidades solidarias rurales on schooling in El Salvador," IFPRI discussion papers 1116, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tuan M. Ha & Ockie J. H. Bosch & Nam C. Nguyen, 2016. "Establishing an Evolutionary Learning Laboratory for Improving the Quality of Life of Vietnamese Women in Small-scale Agriculture: Part II – Systemic Interventions," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 341-359, May.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural extension; Decentralization; Gender; institutional analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-08-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-08-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .