Fiscal adjustment in Southern Europe: the limits of EMU conditionality
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: LSE Library Portugal Street London, WC2A 2HD, U.K.|
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti & José Tavares, 1998. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Adjustments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 197-266.
- James Hughes & Gwendolyn Sasse & Claire Gordon, 2004. "Conditionality and Compliance in the EU's Eastward Enlargement: Regional Policy and the Reform of Sub-national Government," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 523-551, 09.
- C. John McDermott & Robert F. Wescott, 1996.
"An Empirical Analysis of Fiscal Adjustments,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(4), pages 725-753, December.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Perotti, Roberto & Tavares, Jose, 1998. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Adjustments," Scholarly Articles 12553724, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rotte, Ralph & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1998.
"Fiscal Restraint and the Political Economy of EMU,"
Springer, vol. 94(3-4), pages 385-406, March.
- Hagen, Jürgen von, 2006.
"Fiscal Rules and Fiscal Performance in the EU and Japan,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
147, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- von Hagen, Jürgen, 2005. "Fiscal Rules and Fiscal Performance in the EU and Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 5330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oliver Pamp, 2008. "Partisan Preferences and Political Institutions: Explaining Fiscal Retrenchment in the European Union," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 8(Spring), pages 4-39.
- Frank Schimmelfennig & Stefan Engert & Heiko Knobel, 2003. "Costs, Commitment and Compliance: The Impact of EU Democratic Conditionality on Latvia, Slovakia and Turkey," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 495-518, 06.
- Kevin Featherstone & Georgios Kazamias & Dimitris Papadimitriou, 2001. "The Limits of External Empowerment: EMU, Technocracy and Reform of the Greek Pension System," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 49(3), pages 462-480, 08.
- Dyson, Kenneth & Featherstone, Kevin, 1999. "The Road To Maastricht: Negotiating Economic and Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296386.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:5607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.