Land tenure in Ethiopia: Continuity and change, shifting rulers, and the quest for state control
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein, 2010.
"The Role of Land Certification in Reducing Gender Gaps in Productivity in Rural Ethiopia,"
dp-10-23-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein & Mannberg, Andrea, 2012. "The Role of Land Certification in Reducing Gender Gaps in Productivity in Rural Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 1/12, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Ratner, B. D., 2013. "Addressing conflict through collective action in natural resource management: a synthesis of experience," IWMI Working Papers H046235, International Water Management Institute.
- Reichhuber, Anke & Requate, Till, 2012. "Alternative use systems for the remaining Ethiopian cloud forest and the role of Arabica coffee — A cost-benefit analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 102-113.
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Schmidt, Emily, 2012.
"Ethiopian Agriculture: A dynamic geographic perspective,"
IFPRI book chapters,in: Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 2
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Schmidt, Emily, 2011. "Ethiopian agriculture: A dynamic geographic perspective," ESSP working papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Matz, Julia Anna, 2013. "Ethnicity, Marriage and Family Income," Discussion Papers 154935, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Cohen, Marc J. & Lemma, Mamusha, 2011. "Agricultural extension services and gender equality: An institutional analysis of four districts in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1094, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mintewab Bezabih & Stein Holden & Andrea Mannberg, 2016.
"The Role of Land Certification in Reducing Gaps in Productivity between Male- and Female-Owned Farms in Rural Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 360-376, March.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein & Mannberg, Andrea, 2016. "The role of land certification in reducing gaps in productivity between male- and female-owned farms in rural Ethiopia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64515, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kenneth Houngbedji, 2015. "Property Rights and Labour Supply in Ethiopia," PSE Working Papers halshs-01145827, HAL.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Bezabih, Mintewab, 2014. "Tenure insecurity, climate variability, and renting-out decisions among female small-holder farmers in Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 140, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Kohlin, Gunnar & Mannberg, Andrea, 2011. "Trust, tenure insecurity, and land certification in rural Ethiopia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 833-843.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Andrea Mannberg & Eyerusalem Siba, 2014. "The land certification program and off-farm employment in Ethiopia," GRI Working Papers 168, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kenneth Houngbedji, 2018. "Property Rights and Labour Supply in Ethiopia," Working Papers halshs-01145827, HAL.
- Cohen, Marc J. & Lemma, Mamusha, 2011. "Agricultural extension services and gender equality: An institutional analysis of four districts in Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wisdom Akpalu & Mintewab Bezabih, 2015. "Tenure Insecurity, Climate Variability and Renting out Decisions among Female Small-Holder Farmers in Ethiopia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-16, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLand tenure; Property rights regime; Bundles of rights; Legal pluralism; Devolution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-04 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:worpps:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .