Property Rights and Labour Supply in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Crewett, Wibke & Bogale, Ayalneh & Korf, Benedikt, 2008. "Land tenure in Ethiopia: Continuity and change, shifting rulers, and the quest for state control," CAPRi working papers 91, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lota Tamini & Kotchikpa Gabriel Lawin, 2018. "Droits de propriété foncière et performance des petits producteurs agricoles des pays en développement : une synthèse de la littérature empirique," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-05, CIRANO.
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Houngbedji, Kenneth & Lindskog, Annika, 2019.
"Land certification and schooling in rural Ethiopia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 190-208.
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Houngbedji, Kenneth & Lindskog, Annika, 2015. "Land Certification and Schooling in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 628, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Heather Congdon Fors & Kenneth Houngbedji & Annika Lindskog, 2017. "Land Certification and Schooling in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers halshs-01202695, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTime allocation; Agricultural Investment; Land Administration; Property Rights; Ethiopia.;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2018:i:131:p:137-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.