Women: still the key to food and nutrition security
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Fleck & F. Hanssen, 2009. "“Rulers ruled by women”: an economic analysis of the rise and fall of women’s rights in ancient Sparta," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 221-245, July.
- Bantilan, MCS & Ravula, P & Parthasarathy, D & Gandhi, BVJ, 2006. "Gender and Social Capital Mediated Technology Adoption," MPRA Paper 10627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Marc J. & Lemma, Mamusha, 2011. "Agricultural extension services and gender equality: An institutional analysis of four districts in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1094, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lokossou, Jourdain & Arouna, Aminou & Diagne, Aliou & Biaou, Gauthier, 2015. "Gender differential Impact of NERICA adoption on Total Factor Productivity: evidence from Benin Republic," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mahoukede, Kinkingninhoun-Medagbe & Aliou, Diagne & Rita A., Agboh-Noameshie, 2015. "Impact of NERICA Adoption on Productivity and Income in Benin: Is There Gender Difference?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211634, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsGender issues; Women Social conditions; Empowerment; Household resource allocation; Natural resource management; Gender; Property rights; Health and nutrition;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:issbrf:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .