A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boettke, Peter, 2012. "A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 753-756.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth E. Boulding, 1971. "After Samuelson, Who Needs Adam Smith?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 225-237, Fall.
- Peter J. Boettke, 2007. "DEIRDRE McCLOSKEY'S " THE BOURGEOIS VIRTUES: ETHICS FOR AN AGE OF COMMERCE"," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 83-85, March.
- Boettke, Peter J. & Coyne, Christopher J., 2005. "Methodological individualism, spontaneous order and the research program of the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 145-158, June.
- McCloskey, Deirdre N., 2006. "The Bourgeois Virtues," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226556635, December.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Deirdre McCloskey, 2004. "The Bourgeois Virtues," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16, July.
- McCloskey, Deirdre N., 2010. "Bourgeois Dignity," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226556659, December.
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003.
"Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boettke, Peter & Coyne, Christopher, 2011. "The debt-inflation cycle and the global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 32091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic History; Economic Development; Industrial Revolution;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-08-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-08-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-08-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-08-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .