Wash Corporate Heads! Business Practice can be Changed via the Dispositions of Executives: Re-socialization towards Implicit Eco-sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Deirdre N., 2006. "The Bourgeois Virtues," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226556635.
- Deirdre McCloskey, 2004. "The Bourgeois Virtues," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdisposition; Habitus; business practice; executive subculture; ecological responsibility; CSR; eco-sustainability; voluntary standard; logic of collective action; mindset; interplay as collusion; controlled influence; practice constructing community; auxiliary socialization; re-socialization; strategy-as-practice; stewardship; fiduciary duty; social engagement; organizational choreography; professional identity; executive mask; meaning negotiation;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .