Report NEP-HPE-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," MPRA Paper 32376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Reconstructing the Quantity Theory (I)," MPRA Paper 32421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/37541/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Szirmai, Adam, 2011. "Angus Maddison and Development Economics," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Punabantu, Siize, 2011. "Economics and Theoretical Physics," MPRA Paper 32050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dongshuang Hou & Theo Driessen & Aymeric Lardon, 2011. "Convexity and the Shapley value in Bertrand oligopoly TU-games with Shubik's demand functions," Working Papers halshs-00610838, HAL.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An Anarchist's reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 32374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Sai-Ping Li, 2011. "Econophysics: Bridges over a Turbulent Current," Papers 1107.5373, arXiv.org.
- David S. Jacks, 2011. "Defying Gravity: The 1932 Imperial Economic Conference and the Reorientation of Canadian Trade," NBER Working Papers 17242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.