Mortgage lending in Korea : an example of a countercyclical macroprudential approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taesoo Kang & Guonan Ma, 2009. "Credit card lending distress in Korea in 2003," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Household debt: implications for monetary policy and financial stability, volume 46, pages 95-106 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otaviano Canuto & Swati R. Ghosh, 2013.
"Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 16202.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2013. "Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 129, pages 1-8, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Banks&Banking Reform; Housing Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-16 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2011-01-16 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-01-16 (Risk Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .