Report NEP-REG-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrice DARRIGUES & Jean-Marc MONTAUD, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Environmental Regulation and Self-Regulation of Multinational Firms," Working Papers 2010-2011_5, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Alexandre Janiak, 2010. "Structural unemployment and the regulation of product market," Documentos de Trabajo 274, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Barbara Fliess & Frederic Gonzales & Jeonghoi Kim & Raymond Schonfeld, 2010. "The Use of International Standards in Technical Regulation," OECD Trade Policy Papers 102, OECD Publishing.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2011. "Containing systemic risk : paradigm-based perspectives on regulatory reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5523, The World Bank.
- Maria Weimer, 2010. "Policy Choice versus Science in Regulating Animal Cloning under the WTO Law," RECON Online Working Papers Series 29, RECON.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision (II)," MPRA Paper 27778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. de Cadenas-Santiago & L. de Mesa & A. Sanchís, 2010. "Systemic Risk, an Empirical Approach," Economic Reports 17-2010, FEDEA.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/134389/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2010. "A framework for analyzing competition in the banking sector : an application to the case of Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5499, The World Bank.
- Marc Flandreau & Norbert Gaillard & Frank Packer, 2010. "To err is human: rating agencies and the interwar foreign government debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 335, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chang, Soon-taek, 2010. "Mortgage lending in Korea : an example of a countercyclical macroprudential approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5505, The World Bank.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2010. "Growth and the Optimal Carbon Tax: When to switch from exhaustible resources to renewables?," OxCarre Working Papers 055, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.