Unpacking youth unemployment in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quintini, Glenda & Martin, John P. & Martin, Sébastien, 2007. "The Changing Nature of the School-to-Work Transition Process in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Demographic and Ageing Forum & Glenda Quintini & John P. Martin & SÃ©bastien Martin, 2007. "The changing nature of the school-to-work transition process in OECD countries," Journal Article y:2007:i:1, World Demographic and Ageing Forum.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2010.
"Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using Markov processes: An application to informality,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 621-631, August.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2007. "Comparative Analysis of Labor Market Dynamics Using Markov Processes: An Application to Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 3038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William, 2007. "Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using markov processes : an application to informality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4429, The World Bank.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982.
"The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature Causes and Consequences,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 1-16
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982. "The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free82-1.
- Wendy Cunningham & Linda McGinnis & Rodrigo García Verdú & Cornelia Tesliuc & Dorte Verner, 2008. "Youth at Risk in Latin America and the Caribbean : Understanding the Causes, Realizing the Potential," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6483, April.
- Hemmer, Hans-R. & Mannel, C., 1989. "On the economic analysis of the urban informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(10), pages 1543-1552, October.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Robert Shimer, 2001. "Changes in Unemployment Duration and Labor Force Attachment," NBER Working Papers 8513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeman, Richard B., 1999. "The economics of crime," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 52, pages 3529-3571 Elsevier.
- Maloney, William F, 1999. "Does Informality Imply Segmentation in Urban Labor Markets? Evidence from Sectoral Transitions in Mexico," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 275-302, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Bassi & Matías Busso & Sergio Urzúa & Jaime Vargas, 2012. "Disconnected: Skills, Education, and Employment in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79504, February.
- repec:idb:idbbks:427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cunningham, Wendy & Salvagno, Javier Bustos, 2011. "Youth employment transitions in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5521, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsYouth and Governance; Labor Markets; Population Policies; Adolescent Health; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-09-05 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2009-09-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2009-09-05 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .