Potential applications of conditional cash transfers for prevention of sexually transmitted infections and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ted O'Donoghue & Matthew Rabin, 2001.
"Risky Behavior among Youths: Some Issues from Behavioral Economics,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis, pages 29-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ted O'Donoghue and Matthew Rabin., 2000. "Risky Behavior Among Youths: Some Issues from Behavioral Economics," Economics Working Papers E00-285, University of California at Berkeley.
- O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew, 2000. "Risky Behavior Among Youths: Some Issues from Behavioral Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5sf0z5rs, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Schady, Norbert & Rosero, José, 2008.
"Are cash transfers made to women spent like other sources of income?,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 246-248, December.
- Schady, Norbert & Rosero, Jose, 2007. "Are cash transfers made to women spent like other sources of income?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4282, The World Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, April.
- Nanak Kakwani & Fabio Veras Soares & Hyun H. Son, 2005. "Conditional cash transfers in African countries," Working Papers 9, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Laura B. Rawlings, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 29-55.
- Paul Gertler, 2004. "Do Conditional Cash Transfers Improve Child Health? Evidence from PROGRESA's Control Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 336-341, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mateusz J. Filipski & J. Edward Taylor & Karen E. Thome & Benjamin Davis, 2015. "Effects of treatment beyond the treated: a general equilibrium impact evaluation of Lesotho's cash grants program," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 227-243, March.
- Damien de Walque & William H. Dow & Carol Medlin & Rose Nathan, 2014.
"Stimulating Demand for AIDS Prevention: Lessons from the RESPECT Trial,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 85-112
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damien de Walque & William H. Dow & Carol Medlin & Rose Nathan, 2012. "Stimulating Demand for AIDS Prevention: Lessons from the RESPECT Trial," NBER Working Papers 17865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Walque, Damien & Dow, William H. & Medlin, Carol & Nathan, Rose, 2012. "Stimulating demand for AIDS prevention : lessons from the RESPECT trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5973, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:148-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schultz Hansen, Kristian & Hjernø Lesner, Tine & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Incentivising appropriate malaria treatment-seeking behaviour with price subsidies," COHERE Working Paper 2013:8, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Population Policies; Adolescent Health; Disease Control&Prevention; HIV AIDS;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2008-09-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .