Brazil within Brazil : testing the poverty map methodology in Minas Gerais
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1987. "Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 179-221.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2008.
"On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1537-1557, November.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Abadie, Alberto, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Scholarly Articles 3043415, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lang, Corey & Barrett, Christopher B. & Naschold, Felix, 2013. "Targeting Maps: An Asset-Based Approach to Geographic Targeting," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 232-244.
- Channing Arndt & Azhar M. Hussain & Vincenzo Salvucci & Finn Tarp & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2016.
"Poverty Mapping Based on First‐Order Dominance with an Example from Mozambique,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Arndt, Channing & Hussain, M. Azhar & Salvucci, Vincenzo & Tarp, Finn & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2015. "Poverty mapping based on first order dominance with an example from Mozambique," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 15/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Channing Arndt & M. Azhar Hussain & Vincenzo Salvucci & Finn Tarp & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2015. "Poverty mapping based on first order dominance with an example from Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Douidich, Mohammed & Ezzrari, Abdeljouad & Lanjouw, Peter, 2008. "Simulating the impact of geographic targeting on poverty alleviation in Morocco : what are the gains from disaggregation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4724, The World Bank.
- Sims, Katharine R.E., 2010. "Conservation and development: Evidence from Thai protected areas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 94-114, September.
- Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2011. "Can census data alone signal heterogeneity in the estimation of poverty maps?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 170-185, July.
- Francesca Ballini & Gianni Betti & Samuel Carrette & Laura Neri, 2009. "Poverty and inequality mapping in the Commonwealth of Dominica," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 0(Special i), pages 123-162.
- World Bank, 2013. "Nepal : Small Area Estimation of Poverty, 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16569, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical&Mathematical Sciences; Population Policies; Science Education; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Small Area Estimation Poverty Mapping;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-02-16 (Development)
- NEP-ECM-2008-02-16 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .