Report NEP-ECM-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Guay & Florian Pelgrin, 2007. "Using Implied Probabilities to Improve Estimation with Unconditional Moment Restrictions," Cahiers de recherche 0747, CIRPEE.
- Mohammed Bouaddi & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Mixed Exponential Power Asymmetric Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 0749, CIRPEE.
- Fulvio Corsi & Francesco Audrino, 2008. "Modeling Tick-by-Tick Realized Correlations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Fulvio Corsi & Francesco Audrino, 2008. "Realized Covariance Tick-by-Tick in Presence of Rounded Time Stamps and General Microstructure Effects," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Estimation of k-factor GIGARCH process : a Monte Carlo study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Igor Masten, 2008. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables Using Diffusion Indexes in Short Samples with Structural Change," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/17, European University Institute.
- McCAUSLAND, William J. & MILLER, Shirley & PELLETIER, Denis, 2007. "A New Approach to Drawing States in State Space Models," Cahiers de recherche 2007-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Christian Schumacher, 2008. "Factor-MIDAS for Now- and Forecasting with Ragged-Edge Data: A Model Comparison for German GDP," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/16, European University Institute.
- Tucker S. McElroy & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2007. "Continuous time extraction of a nonstationary signal with illustrations in continuous low-pass and band-pass filtering," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ioannis Kasparis, 2008. "Functional Form Misspecification in Regressions with a Unit Root," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2008. "Factor-augmented Error Correction Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/15, European University Institute.
- Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Effect of noise filtering on predictions : on the routes of chaos," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- E. Otranto, 2008. "Clustering Heteroskedastic Time Series by Model-Based Procedures," Working Paper CRENoS 200801, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Travaglini, Guido, 2008. "Dynamic GMM Estimation With Structural Breaks. An Application to Global Warming and its Causes," MPRA Paper 7108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2008. "Predictive Systems: Living with Imperfect Predictors," NBER Working Papers 13804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter & Leite, Phillippe George, 2008. "Brazil within Brazil : testing the poverty map methodology in Minas Gerais," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4513, The World Bank.
- Frisén, Marianne, 2008. "Introduction to financial surveillance," Research Reports 2008:1, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.