Report NEP-DEV-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jennifer Golan & Jann Lay, 2008. "More Coffee, More Cigarettes? Coffee Market Liberalisation, Gender, and Bargaining in Uganda," Kiel Working Papers 1402, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pablo Selaya & Eva R. Sunesen, 2008. "Does Foreign Aid Increase Foreign Direct Investment?," Discussion Papers 08-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jane Kabubo-Mariara & Margaret M. Karienyeh & Francis K. Mwangi, 2008. "Child Survival, Poverty and Policy Options from DHS Surveys in Kenya: 1993-2003," Working Papers PMMA 2008-01, PEP-PMMA.
- M. Emranul Haque & Richard Kneller, 2008. "Public Investment and Growth: The Role of Corruption," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 98, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Cristina Arellano & Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2008. "Internal Debt Crises and Sovereign Defaults," NBER Working Papers 13794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2008. "Social interactions and student achievement in a developing country : An instrumental variables approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4508, The World Bank.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2008. "Poisoning the mind : arsenic contamination and cognitive achievement of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4510, The World Bank.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2008. "Madrasas and NGOs : complements or substitutes ? non-state providers and growth in female education in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4511, The World Bank.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Molina, Ezequiel, 2008. "Does participation in productive associations signal trust and creditworthiness ? evidence for Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4512, The World Bank.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter & Leite, Phillippe George, 2008. "Brazil within Brazil : testing the poverty map methodology in Minas Gerais," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4513, The World Bank.
- Gao, Xu, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 7050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2007. "Human Capital, Aggregation, and Growth," MPRA Paper 7070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bokosi, Fanwell Kenala, 2008. "SELLING OUR WAY INTO POVERTY: The Commercialisation of Poverty in Malawi," MPRA Paper 7087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2008. "Income, Public Social Services, and Capability Development: A Cross-district Analysis of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:43, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.