Coordinating public debt management with fiscal and monetary policies : an analytical framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Végh, 2005.
"When It Rains, It Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2004, Volume 19, pages 11-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Vegh, Carlos, 2004. "When it rains, it pours: Procyclical capital flows and macroeconomic policies," MPRA Paper 13883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Vegh, 2004. "When it Rains, it Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies," NBER Working Papers 10780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graeme Wheeler, 2004. "Sound Practice in Government Debt Management," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15017, January.
- Missale, Alessandro & Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1994. "The Debt Burden and Debt Maturity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 309-319, March.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenneth M. Kletzer & Brian Pinto, 2005.
"Sargent-Wallace meets Krugman-Flood-Garber, or: why sovereign debt swaps do not avert macroeconomic crises,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(503), pages 343-367, April.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenneth M. Kletzer & Brian Pinto, 2002. "Sargent-Wallace Meets Krugman-Flood-Garber, or: Why Sovereign Debt Swaps Don't Avert Macroeconomic Crises," NBER Working Papers 9190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernesto Talvi & Carlos A. Vegh, 2000. "Tax Base Variability and Procyclical Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bohn, Henning, 1991.
"The Sustainability of Budget Deficits with Lump-Sum and with Income-Based Taxation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 580-604, August.
- Henning Bohn, 1991. "The sustainability of budget deficits with lump-sum and with income-based taxation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 580-612.
- Henning Bohn, "undated". "The Sustainability of Budget Deficits with Lump-Sum and with Income-Based Taxation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Bohn, H., 1990. "The Substainability Of Budget Deficits With Lump-Sum And With Income-Based Taxation," Weiss Center Working Papers 17-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Robert J. Barro, 1999. "Notes on Optimal Debt Management," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 281-289, November.
- Dooley, Michael P., 2000. "Debt management and crisis in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1982. "Issues in the Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 0982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Missale, Alessandro, 1997. " Managing the Public Debt: The Optimal Taxation Approach," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 235-265, September.
- Bohn, Henning, 1995.
"The Sustainability of Budget Deficits in a Stochastic Economy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 257-271, February.
- Bohn, H., 1990. "The Sutainability Of Budget Deficits In A Stochastic Economy," Weiss Center Working Papers 6-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Faut-il nÃ©cessairement minimiser la charge d'intÃ©rÃªt de la dette?
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Le Captain') in Captain Economics on 2012-07-13 17:04:09
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melecky, Martin, 2012. "Formulation of public debt management strategies: An empirical study of possible drivers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 218-234.
- Ministry of Finance, 2009. "Report of the Internal Working Group on Debt Management," Working Papers id:2111, eSocialSciences.
- Melecky, Martin, 2009. "The Effect of Institutions, Geography, Development Assistance and Debt Crises on Public-Debt Management," MPRA Paper 16332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; External Debt; Emerging Markets; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.