Managing Public Debt : From Diagnostics to Reform Implementation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slavík, Michal & Rodríguez-Vives, Marta & Hartwig Lojsch, Dagmar, 2011. "The size and composition of government debt in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 132, European Central Bank.
- Farhan Akbar & Thierry Chauveau, 2009. "An Analysis of Exchange Rate Risk Exposure Related to Public Debt Portfolio of Pakistan: Beyond Delta-Normal VAR Approach," SBP Working Paper Series 30, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Shah Hussain, 2009. "Misalignment of Real Exchange Rate with its Equilibrium Path: Case of Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 5, pages 1-14.
- Martin Melecky, 2012.
"Choosing The Currency Structure Of Foreign‐Currency Debt: A Review Of Policy Approaches,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 133-151, March.
- Melecky, Martin, 2010. "Choosing the Currency Structure of Foreign-currency Debt: a Review of Policy Approaches," MPRA Paper 21268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amadou N Sy, 2007. "Local Currency Debt Markets in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 07/256, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - External Debt Banks and Banking Reform Public and Municipal Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development - Strategic Debt Management Public Sector Economics and Finance Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .