The Effect of Institutions, Geography, Development Assistance and Debt Crises on Public-Debt Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graeme Wheeler, 2004. "Sound Practice in Government Debt Management," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15017, November.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Bohn, Henning, 1990. "Tax Smoothing with Financial Instruments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1217-1230, December.
- Togo, Eriko, 2007. "Coordinating public debt management with fiscal and monetary policies : an analytical framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4369, The World Bank.
- Bohn, Henning, 1990.
"A positive theory of foreign currency debt,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 273-292, November.
- Henning Bohn, "undated". "A Positive Theory of Foreign Currency Debt," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Missale, Alessandro, 1999. "Public Debt Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290858.
- Gill, Indermit & Pinto, Brian, 2005. "Public debt in developing countries : has the market-based model worked?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3674, The World Bank.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melecky, Ales & Skutova, Marketa, 2011.
"Fiskální pravidla v zemích Visegrádské čtyřky
[Fiscal Rules in the Visegrad Countries]," MPRA Paper 34028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Melecky, 2012.
"Choosing The Currency Structure Of Foreign‐Currency Debt: A Review Of Policy Approaches,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 133-151, March.
- Melecky, Martin, 2010. "Choosing the Currency Structure of Foreign-currency Debt: a Review of Policy Approaches," MPRA Paper 21268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ales MELECKY & Martin MACHACEK, 2010. "The Role Of National And Supranational Fiscal Rules - International Evidence And Situation In The Czech Republic," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(4(14)/ Wi), pages 375-382.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Debt Management Strategy; Cross-Country Survey; Institutional Factors; Regional Location; Debt Crises; Development Assistance.;
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.