The Economic Community of West African States : fiscal revenue implications of the prospective economic partnership agreement with the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reint Gropp & Liam P. Ebrill & Janet Gale Stotsky, 1999. "Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 180, International Monetary Fund.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2008.
"Import Demand Elasticities and Trade Distortions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 666-682, November.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2004. "Import Demand Elasticities and Trade Distortions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2004. "Import demand elasticities and trade distortions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3452, The World Bank.
- Lubin Kobla Doe, 2006. "Reforming External Tariffs in Central and Western African Countries," IMF Working Papers 06/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1994.
"Tariff Rates, Tariff Revenue, and Tariff Reform: Some New Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1993. "Tariff rates, tariff revenue, and tariff reform : some new facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1143, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Bouët & Devesh Roy, 2012.
"Trade protection and tax evasion: Evidence from Kenya, Mauritius, and Nigeria,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 287-320, April.
- Antoine BOUÃ‹T & Devesh ROY, 2009. "Trade protection and tax evasion: evidence from Kenya, Mauritius and Nigeria," Working Papers 1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; International Trade and Trade Rules; Trade Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-06-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-30 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-06-30 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .