Symbolic public goods and the coordination of collective action : a comparison of local development in India and Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karla Hoff & Mayuresh Kshetramade & Ernst Fehr, 2011.
"Caste and Punishment: the Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages 449-475, November.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and punishment : the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5040, The World Bank.
- Karla Hoff & Mayuresh Kshetramade & Ernst Fehr, 2010. "Caste and punishment: the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," IEW - Working Papers 476, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pal, Sarmistha & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2017.
"Fiscal decentralisation, local institutions and public good provision: evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 383-409.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Local Institutions and Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarmistha Pal & Zaki Wahhaj, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Local Institutions and Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Indonesia," Studies in Economics 1216, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2009.
"Is India a Flailing State?: Detours on the Four Lane Highway to Modernization,"
4449106, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2009. "Is India a Flailing State? Detours on the Four Lane Highway to Modernization," Working Paper Series rwp09-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gibson, Christopher & Woolcock, Michael, 2005. "Empowerment and local level conflict mediation in Indonesia : a comparative analysis of concepts, measures, and project efficacy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3713, The World Bank.
- Paurav Shukla & Jaywant Singh & Madhumita Banerjee, 2015. "They are not all same: variations in Asian consumers’ value perceptions of luxury brands," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 265-278, September.
- Brian Levy & Michael Walton, 2013. "Institutions, incentives and service provision: Bringing politics back in," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-018-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Levy, Gilat, 2011. "Diversity and the power of the elites in democratic societies: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1322-1330.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Governance Indicators; Health Economics&Finance; National Governance; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-12-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2005-12-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2005-12-14 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2005-12-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .