Strategic planning for poverty reduction in Vietnam : progress and challenges for meeting the localized Millennium Development Goals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baulch, Bob & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Haughton, Dominique & Haughton, Jonathan, 2002. "Ethnic minority development in Vietnam : a socioeconomic perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2836, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Nga Nguyet Nguyen, 2002. "Poverty and survival prospects of Vietnamese children under Doi Moi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2832, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Growing Healthy : A Review of Vietnam's Health Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15512, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pansini, Rosaria Vega, 2004.
"La Fissazione della International Poverty Line: una nuova proposta applicata al Vietnam
[Setting a new International Poverty Line: a new proposal applied to Vietnam]," MPRA Paper 4923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto, Gabriele & Schettino, Francesco, 2006. "Child Mortality In China And Vietnam In A Comparative Perspective," MPRA Paper 3987, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Child and Children's Health; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Public Health Promotion; Health Economics&Finance; Health Economics&Finance; Achieving Shared Growth; Governance Indicators; Poverty Assessment; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-06-04 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2004-08-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2003-06-04 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2004-09-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .