Environmental policy and time consistency - emissions taxes and emissions trading
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1996.
"Pollution permits and compliance strategies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 85-125, October.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Pollution Permits and Compliance Strategies," Working papers 95-9, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Pollution Permits and Compliance Strategies," IDEI Working Papers 39, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Laffont, J.J. & Tirole, J., 1995. "Pollution Permits and Compliance Strategies," Papers 95.395, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "A Note on Environmental Innovation," Working papers 95-10, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy, 1996. "Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-111, January.
- N/A, 1996. "Note:," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-1, January.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
- Malueg, David A., 1989. "Emission credit trading and the incentive to adopt new pollution abatement technology," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 52-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bramoulle, Yann & Olson, Lars J., 2005. "Allocation of pollution abatement under learning by doing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1935-1960, September.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2008.
"Emissions pricing, spillovers, and public investment in environmentally friendly technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 487-502, March.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004. "Emissions Pricing, Spillovers, and Public Investment in Environmentally Friendly Technologies," Discussion Papers dp-04-02, Resources For the Future.
- Dagmar Nelissen & Till Requate, 2007.
"Pollution-reducing and resource-saving technological progress,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 5-44.
- Nelissen, Dagmar & Requate, Till, 2004. "Pollution-Reducing and Resource-Saving Technological Progress," Economics Working Papers 2004-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Till Requate & Wolfram Uunold, 2001. "On the Incentives Created by Policy Instruments to Adopt Advanced Abatement Technology if Firms are Asymmetric," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(4), pages 536-536, December.
- Mirzha de Manuel Armendía, 2011. "Market Efficiency in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme. An outlook for the third trading period," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 20, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G., 2008.
"Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 142-162, March.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard, 2004. "Environmental and Technology Policies for Climate Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-04-05, Resources For the Future.
- von Döllen, Andreas & Requate, Till, 2007. "Environmental Policy and Incentives to Invest in Advanced Abatement Technology if Arrival of Future Technology is Uncertain - Extended Version," Economics Working Papers 2007-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Technology; Environmental Economics&Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Technology Industry; ICT Policy and Strategies; Environmental Economics&Policies; General Technology; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Carbon Policy and Trading; Energy and Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .