A Note on Environmental Innovation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, July.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, July.
- Baron, David P. & Besanko, David, 1984. "Regulation and information in a continuing relationship," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 267-302.
- M. Dewatripont & G. Roland, 1992. "Economic Reform and Dynamic Political Constraints," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 703-730.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Environmental policy, compliance and innovation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 555-562, April.
- Karl Hausker, 1992. "The politics and economics of auction design in the market for sulfur dioxide pollution," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 553-572.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Carraro, 1998. "New Economic Theories," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 365-381, April.
- Till Requate, 1995. "Incentives to adopt new technologies under different pollution-control policies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 295-317, August.
- Kennedy, Peter W. & Laplante, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental policy and time consistency - emissions taxes and emissions trading," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2351, The World Bank.
- Kennedy, Peter W. & Laplante, Benoit, 1995. "Equilibrium incentives for adopting cleaner technology under emissions pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1491, The World Bank.
- Anthony Heyes & Catherine Liston-Heyes, 1997. "Regulatory ‘balancing’ and the efficiency of green R&D," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 493-507, June.
- Heyes, Anthony G. & Liston-Heyes, Catherine, 1998. "Price-cap regulation and technical change," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 137-151, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:95-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .