Price-cap regulation and technical change
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, December.
- Cabral, Luis M B & Riordan, Michael H, 1989. "Incentives for Cost Reduction under Price Cap Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-102, June.
- Heyes, Anthony G, 1996. "Towards an Efficiency Interpretation of Regulatory Implementation Lags," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 81-98, July.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994.
"A Note on Environmental Innovation,"
95-10, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- René Kemp & Xander Olsthoorn & Frans Oosterhuis & Harmen Verbruggen, 1992. "Supply and demand factors of Cleaner technologies: Some empirical evidence," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 615-634, November.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Newbery, David M G, 1982. "Preemptive Patenting and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 514-26, June.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liston, Catherine, 1993. "Price-Cap versus Rate-of-Return Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-48, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:68:y:1998:i:1:p:137-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.