Can regulation increase firm's efficiency?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jörg Finsinger & Ingo Vogelsang, 1985. "Strategic Management Behavior Under Reward Structures in a Planned Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 263-269.
- Sappington, David E M & Sibley, David S, 1988. "Regulating without Cost Information: The Incremental Surplus Subsidy Scheme," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(2), pages 297-306, May.
- Cowan, Simon, 1997. "Price-Cap Regulation and Inefficiency in Relative Pricing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 53-70, July.
- Paolo Bertoletti, 2002. "Why Regulate Prices? Some Notes on the Price Cap Methods," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(2), pages 13-30, March-Apr.
- Andrea Boitani & Carlo Cambini, 2002. "Regolazione incentivante per i servizi di trasporto locale," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 193-226.
- Laura Cavallo & Giuseppe Coco, 2002. "La remunerazione del capitale investito nelle imprese soggette a regolazione," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(4).
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2000. "Multiproduct Price Regulation under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 137-160, June.
- Crew, Michael A & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 2002. "Regulatory Economics: Twenty Years of Progress?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Gindin, Sam, 1970. "A Model of the Soviet Firm," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 145-157.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 1991. "Welfare Effects of Price Discrimination by a Regulated Monopolist," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 571-581, Winter.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Huseyin Yildirim, 2002. "Learning by Doing and Dynamic Regulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(1), pages 22-36, Spring.
- Claudio De Vincenti, 2002. "Non solo energia e telecomunicazioni: i problemi della transizione avviata nella regolazione delle altre utilities," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(4).
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 1997. "Introduction," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 97-102, June.
- Bradley, Ian & Price, Catherine, 1988. "The Economic Regulation of Private Industries by Price Constraints," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 99-106, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-cap; regulatory lag.;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .