Welfare Effects of Price Discrimination by a Regulated Monopolist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentini, Edilio, 2015.
"Indirect taxation, public pricing and price cap regulation: A synthesis,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-39.
- Valentini, Edilio, 2013. "Indirect Taxation, Public Pricing and Price Cap Regulation: a Synthesis," MPRA Paper 50889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentini, Edilio, 2014. "Indirect taxation, public pricing and price cap regulation: A synthesis," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amrstong, Mark & Cowan, Simon & Vickers, John, 1995. "Nonlinear pricing and price cap regulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 33-55, September.
- Willington, Manuel & Li Ning, Jorge, 2014.
"Regulating a monopoly with universal service obligations: The role of flexible tariff schemes,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 32-48.
- Manuel Willington & Jorge Lining, 2009. "Regulating a Monopoly with Universal Service Obligation: The Role of Flexible Tariff Schemes," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv239, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Garella, Paolo G., 2002.
"Price discrimination and the location choice of a durable goods monopoly,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 765-773, November.
- P. Garella, 1997. "Price Discrimination and the Location Choice of a Durable Goods Monopoly," Working Papers 282, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Breton, Michèle & Kharbach, Mohammed, 2012. "Transportation and storage under a dynamic price cap regulation process," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 918-929.
- Alberto Iozzi & Roberta Sestini & Edilio Valentini, 2006.
"Pricing Discretion and Price Regulation in Competitive Industries,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 151-165, March.
- Alberto Iozzi & Roberta Sestini & Edilio Valentini, 2005. "Pricing Discretion and Price Regulation in Competitive Industries," CEIS Research Paper 69, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Li Ning, Jorge, 2009. "Second-degree price discrimination and universal access under (weighted average) price cap regulation," MPRA Paper 31321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Jaesung & Weisman, Dennis L. & Zhang, Mingyuan, 2000. "Do consumers benefit from tighter price cap regulation?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 113-119, April.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2016. "On the welfare effects of regulating the number of discriminatory prices," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 588-607.
- Giuseppe Coco & Claudio De Vincenti, 2002. "Can regulation increase firm's efficiency?," Working Papers 60, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Azar Ofer H, 2003.
"Can Price Discrimination be Bad for Firms and Good for All Consumers? A Theoretical Analysis of Cross-Market Price Constraints with Entry and Product Differentiation,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2002. "Can Price Discrimination be Bad for Firms and Good for All Consumers? A Theoretical Analysis of Cross-Market Price Constraints with Entry and Product Differentiation," MPRA Paper 4575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Vuuren, Daniel, 2002. "Optimal pricing in railway passenger transport: theory and practice in The Netherlands," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-106, April.
- Enzo Defilippi, 2013. "X-factor estimation and controversies : the case of Lima´s airport," Working Papers 13-09, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015.
"Differential pricing when costs differ: a welfare analysis,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 442-460, June.
- Marius Schwartz & Yongmin Chen, 2013. "Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Defilippi, Enzo, 2015. "X-factor regulation in a developing country: The case of Lima's airport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 16-22.
- Tirupam Goel & Ulf Lewrick & Agnė Nikola Tarashev, 2017. "Bank capital allocation under multiple constraints," BIS Working Papers 666, Bank for International Settlements.
- Herguera, Iñigo & Martinelli, Cesar, 1995. "Regulación de precios de interconexion," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 10737, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- isamu matsukawa, 2005. "Congestion pricing of inputs in vertically related markets," Industrial Organization 0506012, EconWPA.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008.
"The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0512009, EconWPA.
- Bertoletti, Paolo & Poletti, Clara, 1997. "Welfare effects of discriminatory two-part tariffs constrained by price caps," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 293-298, November.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Yann Braouezec, 2013. "The Welfare Effects of Regulating the Number of Market Segments," Working Papers 2013-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:22:y:1991:i:winter:p:571-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.