Learning by Doing and Dynamic Regulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis L. Gärtner, 2010. "Monopolistic screening under learning by doing," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 574-597.
- Cintya Lanchimba, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Provisions in Plural Form Franchise Systems ; A Theoretical Model of Incentives with Two Risk-Averse Agents," Working Papers 1321, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Massaro, Maria & Pogorel, Gérard, 2015. "Next generation of radio spectrum management licensed shared access and the trade-off between static and dynamic efficiency," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146322, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2012.
"Incentive Regulation, Investments and Technological Change,"
Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Incentive Regulation, Investments and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2964, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stéphane Auray & Thomas Mariotti & Fabien Moizeau, 2006. "Dynamic Regulation of Public Good Quality," Cahiers de recherche 0610, CIRPEE.
- Fernando Bernstein & A. Gürhan Kök, 2009. "Dynamic Cost Reduction Through Process Improvement in Assembly Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 552-567, April.
- Giuseppe Coco & Claudio De Vincenti, 2002. "Can regulation increase firm's efficiency?," Working Papers 60, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Cintya Lanchimba, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Provisions in Plural Form Franchise Systems; A Theoretical Model of Incentives with Two Risk-Averse Agents," Working Papers halshs-00830899, HAL.
- Klenio Barbosa & Pierre C. Boyer, 2012.
"Discrimination in Dynamic Procurement Design with Learning-by-doing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3947, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klenio Barbosa & Pierre Boyer, 2016. "Discrimination in Dynamic Procurement Design with Learning-by-doing," Working Papers 2016-37, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Stéphane Auray & Thomas Mariotti & Fabien Moizeau, 2011.
"Dynamic regulation of quality,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(2), pages 246-265, June.
- Auray, Stéphane & Mariotti, Thomas & Moizeau, Fabien, 2007. "Dynamic Regulation of Quality," IDEI Working Papers 397, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stéphane Auray & Thomas Mariotti & Fabien Moizeau, 2011. "Dynamic regulation of quality," Post-Print halshs-00607190, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Thomas Mariotti & Fabien Moizeau, 2008. "Dynamic Regulation of Quality," Cahiers de recherche 08-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Nadide Banu Olcay, 2016. "Dynamic incentive contracts with termination threats," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(4), pages 255-288, December.
- Yildirim, Huseyin, 2004. "Piecewise procurement of a large-scale project," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1349-1375, November.
- Alessandro Bonatti, 2008. "Continuous-Time Screening Contracts," 2008 Meeting Papers 493, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tahvanainen, Kaisa & Honkapuro, Samuli & Partanen, Jarmo & Viljainen, Satu, 2012. "Experiences of modern rate of return regulation in Finland," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 32-39.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2014.
"Research and Development of an Optimally Regulated Monopolist with Unknown Costs,"
60245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Research and Development of an Optimally Regulated Monopolist with Unknown Costs," IPEK Working Papers 1502, Ipek University, Department of Economics.
- Scholz, Sebastian, 2008. "Learning and Technology Adoptions," Discussion Papers in Economics 7575, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Coco, Giuseppe & De Vincenti, Claudio, 2008. "Optimal price-cap reviews," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 238-244, December.
- Coco, Giuseppe & De Vincenti, Claudio, 2004. "Can price regulation increase cost-efficiency?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 303-317, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:33:y:2002:i:spring:p:22-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.