Total strangers or soul mates? - antidumping and competition policies in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara J. Spencer, 1988. "Countervailing Duty Laws and Subsidies to Imperfectly Competitive Industries," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 315-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mavroidis, Petros C, 1994.
"Antitrust-based Remedies and Dumping in International Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Mavroidis, Petros C., 1994. "Antitrust-based remedies and dumping in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1347, The World Bank.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1989. "Economic Perspectives On Dumping Law," Working Papers 240, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Paul Krugman & Robert Lawrence, 1993. "Trade, Jobs, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 4478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:michin:362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:michin:240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levinsohn, J., 1994. "Competition Policy and International Trade," Working Papers 362, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Uruguay Round: An Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 64, January.
- J. Luis Guasch & Sarath Rajapatirana, 1994.
"The Interface of Trade, Investment, and Competition Policies: Issues and Challenges for Latin America,"
_009, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1994. "The interface of trade, investment, and competition policies : issues and challenges for Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1393, The World Bank.
- Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1995. "Post trade liberalization policy and institutional challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1465, The World Bank.
- Sarath Rajapitarana, 1995. "Post Trade Liberalization Policy and Institutional Challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean," Reports _014, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Markets and Market Access; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Trade and Regional Integration; Access to Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.