Competition Policy and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1990.
"Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 107-126, March.
- Farrell, J. & Shapiro, C., 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Papers 17, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0tp305nx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph Farrell and Carl Shapiro., 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Working Papers 8880, University of California at Berkeley.
- Larson, David A, 1970. "An Economic Analysis of the Webb-Pomerene Act," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 461-500, October.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Raymond Deneckere & Carl Davidson, 1985. "Incentives to Form Coalitions with Bertrand Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 473-486, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2005.
"Endogenous vertical restraints in international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1877-1889, October.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Endogenous Vertical Restraints in International Trade," Discussion Papers dp00-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Endogenous Vertical Restraints in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 284, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2002:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gasmi, Farid & Hansen, Wendy L. & Laffont, Jean Jacques, 1997. "Une analyse empirique des décisions en matière d’antidumping aux États-Unis," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 423-456, mars-juin.
- Joseph F. Francois & Henrik Horn, 1998. "Competition Policy in an Open Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-092/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guash, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1998. "Total strangers or soul mates? - antidumping and competition policies in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1958, The World Bank.
- Alain McLaren, 2015. "Asymmetry in Price Transmission in Agricultural Markets," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 415-433, May.
- Sabiston, David R., 2001. "Le pass-through du taux de change," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(3), pages 425-454, septembre.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.