The free trade debate: the illusion of security versus growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Jensen, 2010.
"The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 43-58.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1993. " The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 831-880, July.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1994. "The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, And The Failure Of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(4), pages 4-23.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1988. "The trade theorist's sacred diagram: its origin and early development," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 3-15.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1993. "Long-term earnings losses of high-seniority displaced workers," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 2-20.
- Paul Krugman & Robert Lawrence, 1993. "Trade, Jobs, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 4478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, N. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Financial development , the Trade Regime and Economic Growth," Papers 646, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Ramon Moreno, 1993. "Are world incomes converging?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue nov26.
- Robert Ford & Wim Suyker, 1990. "Industrial Subsidies in the OECD Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 74, OECD Publishing.
- David M. Gould & Roy J. Ruffin & Graeme L. Woodbridge, 1993. "The theory and practice of free trade," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. I. Udegbunam, 2002. "Openness, Stock Market Development, and Industrial Growth in Nigeria," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 69-92.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1994:i:spr:p:39-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .