The Interface of Trade, Investment, and Competition Policies: Issues and Challenges for Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guasch, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1994. "The interface of trade, investment, and competition policies : issues and challenges for Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1393, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara J. Spencer, 1988. "Countervailing Duty Laws and Subsidies to Imperfectly Competitive Industries," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 315-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1989. "Economic Perspectives On Dumping Law," Working Papers 240, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Carl B. Hamilton & Andre Sapir, 1988. "Issues in US-EC Trade Relations," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald88-1.
- repec:fth:michin:240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guash, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1998. "Total strangers or soul mates? - antidumping and competition policies in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1958, The World Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:bawlad:_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .