Antitrust-based Remedies and Dumping in International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Mavroidis, Petros C., 1994. "Antitrust-based remedies and dumping in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1347, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 1995. "Politiques commerciales et de la concurrence," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 717-726.
- Guash, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1998. "Total strangers or soul mates? - antidumping and competition policies in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1958, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; Competition Policy; Multilateral Trade Negotiations;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .