Special Economic Zones in the Dominican Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2016.
"Protectionism through Exporting: Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China,"
2016-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2016. "Protectionism through Exporting: Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1431, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Defever, Fabrice & Riaño, Alejandro, 2016. "Protectionism through exporting: subsidies with exportshare requirements in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2016. "Protectionism through Exporting: Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China," CESifo Working Paper Series 5914, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012.
"Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 412-416, May.
- Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 8839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 17819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D., 2016.
"Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones A ect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
16/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo, 2016. "Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7874, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2016. "Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones affect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 2016-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Miklos Szanyi, 2002. "Spillover effects and business linkages of foreign-owned firms in Hungary," IWE Working Papers 126, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1993. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Transforming manufactures into commodities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1851-1865, November.
- Schrank, Andrew, 2008. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Schools or Stopgaps?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1381-1397, August.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Manfred Lenzen & Daniel Moran & Keiichiro Kanemoto & Arne Geschke, 2013. "Building Eora: A Global Multi-Region Input-Output Database At High Country And Sector Resolution," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 20-49, March.
- Gerardo Fujii-Gambero & Rosario Cervantes-MartÃnez, 2013. "Indirect Domestic Value Added in Mexico's Manufacturing Exports, by Origin and Destination Sector," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_760, Levy Economics Institute.
- Claire H. Hollweg & Daniel Lederman & Diego Rojas & Elizabeth Ruppert Bulmer, 2014. "Sticky Feet : How Labor Market Frictions Shape the Impact of International Trade on Jobs and Wages," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18777, October.
- Irani Arráiz & Francisca Henríquez & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2013. "Supplier development programs and firm performance: evidence from Chile," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 277-293, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research International Economics and Trade - Export Competitiveness Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Growth International Economics and Trade - Globalization and Financial Integration International Economics and Trade - Trade Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:26103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.