The Unfinished Revolution : Bringing Opportunity, Good Jobs and Greater Wealth to All Tunisians
[La Révolution Inachevée : Créer des opportunités, des emplois de qualité et de la richesse pour tous les tunisiens]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "From Privilege to Competition : Unlocking Private-Led Growth in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13524, June.
- World Bank, 2005. "Expanding Opportunities and Building Competencies for Young People : A New Agenda for Secondary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7429, June.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:13523 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Tunisia - Development Policy Review : Towards Innovation-driven Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2955, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matkovskyy, Roman & Bouraoui, Taoufik & Hammami, Helmi, 2016.
"Analysing the financial strength of Tunisia: An approach to estimate an index of financial safety,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 485-493.
- Roman Matkovskyy & Taoufik Bouraoui & Helmi Hammami, 2016. "Analysing the financial strength of Tunisia: An approach to estimate an index of financial safety," Post-Print hal-02008005, HAL.
- Mohamed Amara & Khaled Thabet, 2016. "Firm and Regional Factors of Productivity: A Multilevel Analysis of Tunisian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1041, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:25:y:2017:i:2:p:185-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krafft, Caroline & Alawode, Halimat, 2018.
"Inequality of opportunity in higher education in the Middle East and North Africa,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 234-244.
- Caroline Krafft & Halimat Alawode, 2016. "Inequality of Opportunity in Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 1056, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2016.
- Ragui Assaad & Samir Ghazouani & Caroline Krafft, 2017. "The Composition of Labor Supply and Unemployment in Tunisia," Working Papers 1150, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2017.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:874-886 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jed:journl:v:43:y:2018:i:3:p:85-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matkovskyy, Roman & Bouraoui, Taoufik & Hammami, Helmi, 2015. "Estimation and prediction of an Index of Financial Safety of Tunisia," MPRA Paper 74573, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Hatem Jemmali & Mohamed Amara, 2017. "On the Decomposition of Economic Inequality: A Methodology and an Application to Tunisia," Working Papers 1096, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Mohamed Amara, 2019. "Firm Performance and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Tunisian Firm-level Data," Working Papers 1297, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1602-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ragui Assaad & Samir Ghazouani & Caroline Krafft & Dominique J. Rolando, 2016.
"Introducing the Tunisia Labor Market Panel Survey 2014,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Ragui Assaad & Samir Ghazouani & Caroline Krafft & Dominique J. Rolando, 2016. "Introducing the Tunisia Labor Market Panel Survey 2014," Working Papers 1040, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2016.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2018.
"Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: A Multilevel Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 113-138, May.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2015. "Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: a Multilevel Analysis," Working Papers 968, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition Policy Social Protections and Assistance International Economics and Trade - Trade Liberalization Social Protections and Labor - Employment and Unemployment Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Private Sector Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2014-10-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:20267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.