Pakistan : Finding the Path to Job-Enhancing Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002.
"Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development,"
15, Center for Global Development.
- Easterly, William & Levine, Ross, 2003. "Tropics, germs, and crops: how endowments influence economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-39, January.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002. "Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007.
"Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2007-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really know?," Economics working papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really Know?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1806, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption All Over the World: What Do We Really Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 2315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Monga, Celestin, 2010. "The growth report and new structural economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5336, The World Bank.
- Derek Headey & Dirk Bezemer & Peter B. Hazell, 2010. "Agricultural Employment Trends in Asia and Africa: Too Fast or Too Slow?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 57-89, February.
- Fonseka, Daminda & Pinto, Brian & Prasad, Mona & Rowe, Francis, 2012. "Sri Lanka : from peace dividend to sustained growth acceleration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6192, The World Bank.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah Khan, 2005. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2005.
- David Hummels & Peter J. Klenow, 2005. "The Variety and Quality of a Nation's Exports," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 704-723, June.
- T.N. Srinivasan & Vani Archana, 2009. "India in the Global and Regional Trade - Determinants of Aggregate and Bilateral Trade Flows and FirmsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Decision to Export," Trade Working Papers 22261, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2010.
"Conflict and Development—Lessons from South Asia,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 31, pages 1-8, September.
- Ejaz Ghani & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "Conflict and Development : Lessons from South Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10157, The World Bank.
- Valdés, Alberto & Foster, William, 2010. "Reflections on the Role of Agriculture in Pro-Poor Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1362-1374, October.
- Safdar Ullah Khan, 2006. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 383-401..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.