Pakistan : Finding the Path to Job-Enhancing Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation & PricewaterhouseCoopers, "undated". "Paying Taxes 2012," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27087, The World Bank.
- Valdés, Alberto & Foster, William, 2010. "Reflections on the Role of Agriculture in Pro-Poor Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1362-1374, October.
- Derek Headey & Dirk Bezemer & Peter B. Hazell, 2010. "Agricultural Employment Trends in Asia and Africa: Too Fast or Too Slow?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 57-89, February.
- Easterly, William & Levine, Ross, 2003.
"Tropics, germs, and crops: how endowments influence economic development,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-39, January.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002. "Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002. "Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development," Working Papers 15, Center for Global Development.
- Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006.
"Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really know?,"
Economics working papers
2006-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption All Over the World: What Do We Really Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 2315, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really Know?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1806, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Monga, Celestin, 2010. "The growth report and new structural economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5336, The World Bank.
- T.N. Srinivasan & Vani Archana, 2009. "India in the Global and Regional Trade - Determinants of Aggregate and Bilateral Trade Flows and FirmsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Decision to Export," Trade Working Papers 22261, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah Khan, 2005. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2005.
- Sadia Bader, 2006. "Determining Import Intensity of Exports for Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 363-381..
- David Hummels & Peter J. Klenow, 2005. "The Variety and Quality of a Nation's Exports," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 704-723, June.
- Fonseka, Daminda & Pinto, Brian & Prasad, Mona & Rowe, Francis, 2012. "Sri Lanka : from peace dividend to sustained growth acceleration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6192, The World Bank.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2010.
"Conflict and Development—Lessons from South Asia,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 31, pages 1-8, September.
- Ejaz Ghani & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "Conflict and Development : Lessons from South Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10157, The World Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Crucial Role of Connectors in Disseminating Research Results
by ? in Development Impact on 2014-05-21 17:32:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akbar Noman, 2015. "The Return of Industrial Policy and Revival of Pakistan’s Economy: Possibilities of Learning, Industrial and Technology Policies," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(Special E), pages 31-58, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Governance - Governance Indicators Economic Theory and Research Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.