Arab Republic of Egypt - Education Sector Review : Progress and Priorities for the Future, Volume 1. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 2000.
"Does Child Labour Displace Schooling? Evidence on Behavioural Responses to an Enrollment Subsidy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 158-175, March.
- Ravallion, Martin*Wodon, Quentin, 1999. "Does child labor displace schooling? - evidence on behavioral responses to an enrollment subsidy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2116, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2007.
"Private Supplementary Tutoring in Turkey Recent Evidence on Its Various Aspects,"
2008/9, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2008. "Private Supplementary Tutoring in Turkey Recent Evidence on Its Various Aspects," ERC Working Papers 0802, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2008.
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2008. "Private Supplementary Tutoring in Turkey: Recent Evidence on Its Various Aspects," IZA Discussion Papers 3471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2008. "Private Supplementary Tutoring in Turkey Recent Evidence on Its Various Aspects," Working Papers 451, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2008.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:136-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krafft, Caroline, 2015. "Increasing educational attainment in Egypt: The impact of early childhood care and education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 127-143.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Education Health Monitoring and Evaluation Teaching and Learning Curriculum and Instruction Education - Primary Education Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.