Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phong Tran & Fausto Marincioni & Rajib Shaw & Massimo Sarti & Le An, 2008. "Flood risk management in Central Viet Nam: challenges and potentials," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 46(1), pages 119-138, July.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2003.
"Testing Vietnam's public safety net,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
27874, The World Bank.
- Lan Anh Hoang & Jean-Christophe Castella & Paul Novosad, 2006. "Social networks and information access: Implications for agricultural extension in a rice farming community in northern Vietnam," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 513-527, December.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David & Jianping Yan, 2007. "The impact of sea level rise on developing countries : a comparative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4136, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Country Social Analysis : Ethnicity and Development in Vietnam - Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3094, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Country Social Analysis : Ethnicity and Development in Vietnam - Summary report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3093, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.