Country Social Analysis : Ethnicity and Development in Vietnam - Summary report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baulch, Bob & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Haughton, Dominique & Haughton, Jonathan, 2002. "Ethnic minority development in Vietnam : a socioeconomic perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2836, The World Bank.
- Minot, Nicholas, 2003. "Income Diversification And Poverty Reduction In The Northern Uplands Of Vietnam," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22029, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001. "Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le, Chau & Nguyen, Cuong & Phung, Thu & Phung, Tung, 2014. "Poverty Assessment of Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singhal Saurabh & Beck Ulrik, 2015. "Ethnic disadvantage in Vietnam: Evidence using panel data," WIDER Working Paper Series 097, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thulstrup, Andreas Waaben, 2015. "Livelihood Resilience and Adaptive Capacity: Tracing Changes in Household Access to Capital in Central Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 352-362.
- Bui, Tuan & Nguyen, Cuong & Pham, Phuong, 2015. "Poverty among ethnic minorities: transition process, inequality and economic growth," MPRA Paper 68924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2010. "Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12747, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:145-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rheinländer, Thilde & Samuelsen, Helle & Dalsgaard, Anders & Konradsen, Flemming, 2010. "Hygiene and sanitation among ethnic minorities in Northern Vietnam: Does government promotion match community priorities?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 994-1001.
- Nguyen, Hoa-Thi-Minh & Kompas, Tom & Breusch, Trevor & Ward, Michael B., 2017.
"Language, Mixed Communes, and Infrastructure: Sources of Inequality and Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam,"
Elsevier, pages 145-162.
- Hoa Thi Minh Nguyen & Tom Kompas & Trevor Breusch & Michael B. Ward, 2012. "Language, Mixed Communes and Infrastructure: Sources of Inequality and Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam," Crawford School Research Papers 1207, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Disability Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Education - Education For All Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .