How are farmers adapting to climate change in Vietnam?: Endogeneity and sample selection in a rice yield model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Nin-Pratt & Bingxin Yu & Shenggen Fan, 2010. "Comparisons of agricultural productivity growth in China and India," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 209-223, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Nguyen, Loc Duc & Lippe, Rattiya Suddeephong & Grote, Ulrike, 2017. "Determinants of Farmers’ Land Use Decision-Making: Comparative Evidence From Thailand and Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 199-213.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; rice; control function; endogeneity; Sampling; Agriculture; rice; crop yield;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .