In Search of Opportunities : How a More Mobile Workforce Can Propel Ukraine’s Prosperity (Vol. 1 of 2) : Summary Report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2010.
"Relaxing Hukou - Increased Labor Mobility and China’s Economic Geography,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2012. "Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 252-266.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 8106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011.
"Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5879, The World Bank.
- Tom Coupe & Anna Olefir & Juan Diego Alonso, 2011. "Is Optimization an Opportunity? An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools," Discussion Papers 44, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998.
"The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 420-446, September.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998. "The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices," CEPR Discussion Papers 1945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Fisher, Lynn M., 2009. "Housing tenure and labor market impacts: The search goes on," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 252-264, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.