In Search of Opportunities : How a More Mobile Workforce Can Propel Ukraine’s Prosperity (Vol. 1 of 2) : Summary Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998.
"The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, pages 420-446.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998. "The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices," CEPR Discussion Papers 1945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Fisher, Lynn M., 2009. "Housing tenure and labor market impacts: The search goes on," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 252-264, May.
- Tom Coupe & Anna Olefir & Juan Diego Alonso, 2011.
"Is Optimization an Opportunity? An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools,"
44, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011. "Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5879, The World Bank.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou - Increased Labor Mobility and Chinaâ€™s Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 3271, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kupets, Olga, 2016.
"Education-job mismatch in Ukraine: Too many people with tertiary education or too many jobs for low-skilled?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 125-147.
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2015. "Violence and political outcomes in Ukraine – Evidence from Sloviansk and Kramatorsk," Discussion Papers 55, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2016. "Violence and political outcomes in Ukraine: Evidence from Sloviansk and Kramatorsk," HiCN Working Papers 211, Households in Conflict Network.
- Indermit Gill & Johannes Koettl & Truman Packard, 2013. "Full employment: a distant dream for Europe," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Banks and Banking Reform Housing and Human Habitats Communities and Human Settlements Finance and Financial Sector Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .