Liberia's Cash for Work Temporary Employment Project : responding to crisis in low income, fragile countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrews, Colin & Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Garin, Emily & Weedon, Emily & Wodon, Quentin & Zampaglione, Giuseppe, 2011. "Liberia's Cash for Work Temporary Employment Project : responding to crisis in low income, fragile countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 63401, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coady & Margaret Grosh & John Hoddinott, 2004. "Targeting of Transfers in Developing Countries : Review of Lessons and Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14902.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- Quentin Wodon & Hassan Zaman, 2010. "Higher Food Prices in Sub-Saharan Africa: Poverty Impact and Policy Responses," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 157-176, February.
- Wodon, Quentin & Tsimpo, Clarence & Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Joseph, George & Adoho, Franck & Coulombe, Harold, 2008. "Potential impact of higher food prices on poverty : summary estimates for a dozen west and central African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4745, The World Bank.
- Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Rice prices and poverty in Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4742, The World Bank.
- M. Adato & L. Haddad, 2002. "Targeting Poverty through Community-Based Public Works Programmes: Experience from South Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 1-36.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin & Mungai, Rose & Tsimpo, Clarence, 2012. "Poverty in Liberia: Level,Profile, and Determinants," MPRA Paper 38546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backiny Yetna, Prosper Romuald, 2013. "Politiques publiques et pauvreté : trois études de cas d'évaluation des performances de ciblage et d'analyse d'impact," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11794 edited by De Vreyer, Philippe, December.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin & Zampaglione, Giuseppe, 2012. "Impact of Labor-Intensive Public Works in Liberia: Results from a Light Evaluation Survey," MPRA Paper 38556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umapathi, Nithin & Wang, Dewen & O'Keefe, Philip, 2013. "Eligibility thresholds for minimum living guarantee programs : international practices and implications for China," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 83118, The World Bank.
- Borgarello, Andrea & Figazzolo, Laura & Weedon, Emily, 2011. "Liberia : a diagnostic of social protection," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 88997, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Liberia - Public Expenditure Review : Human Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12313, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A. & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Designing and implementing unemployment benefit systems in middle and low income countries : key choices between insurance and savings accounts," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90348, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David & Margolis, David & Rother, Friederike & Newhouse, David & Lundberg, Mattias, 2013. "Youth employment : a human development agenda for the next decade," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 83925, The World Bank.
- Quentin Wodon, 2012. "Poverty and the Policy Response to the Economic Crisis in Liberia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13080.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety Nets and Transfers; Financial Literacy; Housing&Human Habitats; Rural Poverty Reduction; Labor Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:72047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .