What do lean managers do? Modeling management behaviors in lean production environments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo G. Colombo & Marco Delmastro & Larissa Rabbiosi, 2007. "“High performance” work practices, decentralization, and profitability: evidence from panel data -super-†," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1037-1067, December.
- Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 2004. "To Pull or Not to Pull: What Is the Question?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 133-148, August.
- Véronique Ambrosini, 2001. "Tacit Knowledge: Some Suggestions for Operationalization," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 811-829, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brusoni, Stefano & Rosenkranz, Nicole A., 2014. "Reading between the lines: Learning as a process between organizational context and individuals’ proclivities," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 147-154.
More about this item
KeywordsLean thinking; Management behaviors; Toyota production system; Dynamic capabilities; Routines; Competencies;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .