The Political Economy of State Fair-Housing Laws Prior to 1968
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vigdor, Jacob L., 2002. "The Pursuit of Opportunity: Explaining Selective Black Migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 391-417, May.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1972. "Racial Discrimination and Trade Unionism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 435-464, May-June.
- Leigh, Wilhelmina A, 1988. "The Social Preference for Fair Housing: During the Civil Rights Movement and Since," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 156-162, May.
- Suzanne Bianchi & Reynolds Farley & Daphne Spain, 1982. "Racial inequalities in housing: An examiation of recent trends," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Wright, Gavin, 1999. "The Civil Rights Revolution as Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 267-289, June.
- Wilhelmina Leigh, 1991. "Civil rights legislation and the housing status of black americans: An overview," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 5-28, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; Segregation; Civil Rights;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2004-12-12 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-URE-2004-12-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .