The Political Economy of State Fair-Housing Laws Prior to 1968
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1972. "Racial Discrimination and Trade Unionism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 435-464, May-June.
- Vigdor, Jacob L., 2002. "The Pursuit of Opportunity: Explaining Selective Black Migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 391-417, May.
- Leigh, Wilhelmina A, 1988. "The Social Preference for Fair Housing: During the Civil Rights Movement and Since," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 156-162, May.
- Suzanne Bianchi & Reynolds Farley & Daphne Spain, 1982. "Racial inequalities in housing: An examiation of recent trends," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Wilhelmina Leigh, 1991. "Civil rights legislation and the housing status of black americans: An overview," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 5-28, March.
- Wright, Gavin, 1999. "The Civil Rights Revolution as Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 267-289, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; Segregation; Civil Rights;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2004-12-12 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-URE-2004-12-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.