Report NEP-POL-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000724, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpex:0412001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2004. "Optimal two stage committee voting rules," Game Theory and Information 0412006, EconWPA.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Diana N. Weymark, 2002. "Independence Before Conservatism: Transparency, Politics, and Central Bank Design," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0202, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- William J. Collins, 2001. "The Political Economy of Race and the Adoption of Fair Employment Laws, 1940-1964," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0104, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- William J. Collins, 2004. "The Political Economy of State Fair-Housing Laws Prior to 1968," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0413, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Constantino Cronemberger Mendes & Maria da Conceição Sampaio de Sousa, 2004. "Demand For Locally Provided Public Services Within The Median Voter'S Framework: The Case Of The Brazilian Municipalities," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 027, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rainald Borck & Matthias Wrede, 2004. "Political Economy of Commuting Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:04a12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Afontsev Serguey, 2004. "Political economy of tariff unification: the case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 04-12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Valentino Larcinese & Leonzio Rizzo & Cecilia Testa, 2004. "The Allocation of the US Federal Budget to the States: Evidence on the Power of the Purse," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/25, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Oct 2004.
- Benito Arruñada & Veneta Andonova, 2004. "Judges' cognition and market order," Economics Working Papers 768, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2008.
- Helge Berger & Till Mueller, 2004. "How Should Large and Small Countries Be Represented in a Currency Union?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1344, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Gardner, Roy & von Hagen, Jürgen & Keser*, Claudia, 2004. "Budget Processes: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-57, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.