Report NEP-POL-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000724, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Richard M. bird, 2003. "Taxation in Latin America: Reflections on Sustainability and the Balance between Equity and Efficiency," International Tax Program Papers 0306, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpex:0412001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2004. "Optimal two stage committee voting rules," Game Theory and Information 0412006, EconWPA.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Diana N. Weymark, 2002. "Independence Before Conservatism: Transparency, Politics, and Central Bank Design," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0202, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- William J. Collins, 2001. "The Political Economy of Race and the Adoption of Fair Employment Laws, 1940-1964," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0104, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- William J. Collins, 2004. "The Political Economy of State Fair-Housing Laws Prior to 1968," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0413, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Constantino Cronemberger Mendes & Maria da Conceição Sampaio de Sousa, 2004. "Demand For Locally Provided Public Services Within The Median Voter'S Framework: The Case Of The Brazilian Municipalities," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 027, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rainald Borck & Matthias Wrede, 2004. "Political Economy of Commuting Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boonstra, Albert & Vries, Jan de, 2004. "Analyzing inter-organizational systems from a power and interest perspective," Research Report 04A12, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Afontsev Serguey, 2004. "Political economy of tariff unification: the case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 04-12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Valentino Larcinese & Leonzio Rizzo & Cecilia Testa, 2004. "The Allocation of the US Federal Budget to the States: Evidence on the Power of the Purse," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/25, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Oct 2004.
- Benito Arruñada & Veneta Andonova, 2004. "Judges' cognition and market order," Economics Working Papers 768, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2008.
- Helge Berger & Till Mueller, 2004. "How Should Large and Small Countries Be Represented in a Currency Union?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1344, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Gardner, Roy & von Hagen, Jürgen & Keser*, Claudia, 2004. "Budget Processes: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-57, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.