Changes in the Gender Wage Gap in Urban China, 1995-2007
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP), Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2|
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/chcp_workingpapers.html
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meng, Xin & Miller, Paul, 1995.
"Occupational Segregation and Its Impact on Gender Wage Discrimination in China's Rural Industrial Sector,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 136-55, January.
- X. Meng & P.W. Miller, 1993. "Occupational Segregation and Its Impact on Gender Wage Discrimination in China's Rural Industrial Sector," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Appleton, Simon & Knight, John & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2002. "Labor retrenchment in China: Determinants and consequences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 252-275.
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Bowles, Paul, 2002. "Segmentation and discrimination in China's emerging industrial labor market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 170-196.
- Gustafsson,Björn A. & Shi,Li & Sicular,Terry (ed.), 2008. "Inequality and Public Policy in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521870450, Junio.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Hughes, James, 2002.
"The Effects of Market Liberalization on the Relative Earnings of Chinese Women,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 709-731, December.
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio & James Hughes, 2002. "The Effects of Market Liberalization on the Relative Earnings of Chinese Women," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 460, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & MacPhail, Fiona & Bowles, Paul & Ho, Samuel P. S., 2004. "Gender Segmentation at Work in China's Privatized Rural Industry: Some Evidence from Shandong and Jiangsu," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 979-998, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:hcuwoc:201120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.