Manufacturing Growth, Technological Progress, and Military Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Paul Dunne a,† & Sam Perlo-Freeman ‡ & Aylin Soydan §, 2004. "Military expenditure and debt in South America," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Paul Dunne & Duncan Watson, 2000. "Military expenditure and employment in South Africa," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 587-596.
- Dunne, Paul, 1990. "The Political Economy of Military Expenditure: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 395-404, December.
- J. Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2005.
"Models Of Military Expenditure And Growth: A Critical Review,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 449-461.
- J Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2004. "Models of Military Expenditure and Growth: A Critical Review," Working Papers 0408, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Technological Change, and Economic Growth within Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1770-1786, November.
- Ram, Rati, 1995. "Defense expenditure and economic growth," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 251-274 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenn-Hong Tang & Cheng-Chung Lai & Eric Lin, 2009. "Military Expenditure And Unemployment Rates: Granger Causality Tests Using Global Panel Data," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 253-267.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:0511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .