The Effects of Export, Technical change and Markup on Total Factor Productivity Growth: Evidence from Singapore's Electronics Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bloch, Harry & Tang, Sam Hak Kan, 2007. "The effects of exports, technical change and markup on total factor productivity growth: Evidence from Singapore's electronics industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 58-63, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Prucha, Ingmar R., 1990.
"Dynamic factor demand models, productivity measurement, and rates of return: Theory and an empirical application to the US Bell System,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 263-289, December.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1989. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models, Productivity Measurement, and Rates of Return: Theory and an Empirical Application to the U.S. Bell System," NBER Working Papers 3041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. M. Leung, 1997. "Total factor productivity growth in Singapore's manufacturing industries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(8), pages 525-528.
- Park, Seung-Rok & Kwon, Jene K, 1995. "Rapid Economic Growth with Increasing Returns to Scale and Little or No Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 332-351, May.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Banani Nandi, 1999. "Technical Change, Markup, Divestiture, And Productivity Growth In The U.S. Telecommunications Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 488-498, August.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTFP growth; exports; Singapore's electronics industry;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:05-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.